You may use any of our services, provided that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States, or your jurisdiction of residence. In order to access any services, you are required to provide accurate identification, contact information, and other details for the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account!
Your HostDive Billing Account
-You may only have a single personal account. If you own multiple businesses, you may request to open multiple billing accounts.
-HostDive reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason and to terminate a service at any time in advance of a notice sent within 12 hours.
-Cancellation: You can request cancellation either for immediate termination or end of the billing period. This is irreversible and your service will be fully terminated.
-Suspension: We automatically redirect your website to a DirectAdmin or cPanel suspension notice and revoke all access to your data until the suspension has been resolved.
-Termination: We remove all service data and backups, cancel automatic invoices and server resources are released back for future customers.
-You may deposit credit to pay invoices. You agree to forfeit any credits if your account is closed.
-Your account information must match the information provided to our payment processor or you will be asked to confirm your identity via other methods.
-Clients may not open multiple accounts under any circumstance!
-Clients may not change the name on their account to another individual without further verification.
-Orders are provisioned automatically provided that the client's Contact Information and Payment are in accordance with this Terms of Service.
-If a client's Contact Information or Payment are not in accordance with this Terms of Service, the order will be placed on Hold, and the client has to open a Support Ticket on how to correct the situation.
-Orders that remain on unpaid status for more than 48 hours with no response from the client are cancelled, and a refund issued on the payment was received.
Payments And Billing
-You agree to provide HostDive with the correct payment for any services you have purchased in advance of the period of which your services are active.
-You agree that until cancelled, your services will continue to be billed on a recurring basis.
-HostDive will automatically generate an invoice prior to your due date, and you will have until the due date to make payment. We may charge a late fee.
-Failure to make the invoice payment on time will result in automatic account suspension and gives HostDive the right to terminate your account at any time.
-Chargebacks and disputes will result in suspension of all services on the account until resolved. Your account services will be automatically suspended and you agree that your services may be terminated without compensation!
Network Availability Guarantee
-HostDive guarantees 99.9% uptime on its network.
-HostDive will notify the customer of any scheduled maintenance in advance of at least 12 hours.
-An existing service may be transferred to another client provided the following are met:
-The service to be transferred must be active for at least one months.
-The service to be transferred must not have any unpaid invoices.
-The service to be transferred must not have any Violations.
-The account receiving the transfer must confirm acceptance of the transfer.
-The account receiving the transfer must not have any unpaid invoices.
-The account receiving the transfer must not have Violations.
Our Forbidden Usage rules are part of our Terms of Service and underlines what is found to be acceptable and prohibited using our services.
- Illegal Content and Materials: You must comply with local laws, as well as the laws of the location your service is at.
- Excessive Resource Usage: Resource Abuse consists of any activity, intentional or otherwise, that consumes sufficient system resources to negatively affect other clients.
- Warez Software: Pirated, nulled or warez software and software that is not correctly licensed is prohibited. You can report illegal software via an abuse ticket.
- Copyrighted Material: Uploading or distributing copyrighted material is not allowed without the consent of the rights holder or a copyright licensing agreement.
- Tor Nodes: Our services are not intended for the use of Tor, VPN or proxy applications of any kind and your service will be suspended if found using such applications.
- Malicious Attacks/Software: HostDive has a zero tolerance policy on the distribution of malicious programs, causing or attempting to cause security breaches/disruptions of internet communications. Any type of script, code, or other file that performs harmful action, either to the user or as a bulk action triggered by the user.
- Unsolicited Spam Emailing: Sending unsolicited emails to individuals who did not request such material, or distributing, advertising or promoting software or services that have the primary purpose of encouraging any unsolicited commercial E-mail usage is strictly prohibited. If you are found to have used our services to send spam email, your service will be permanently terminated.
- Shared Storage Hosting: We do not allow usage of our shared services for file storage. As a result of this, we may terminate your account without notice.
Offence Rule: Your violating service will be shutdown and suspended. We will communicate with you regarding your suspension. If resolved, your service will be reactivated within 24 hours.
If your abuse is intentional, we may permanently terminate your account and all services.
We reserve the right to update our policies at any time. Last updated: 2021.07.30